These are the changelog for older versions. Latest Version is 1.0.0
Please see the changelog for latest versions
v0.2.11 - January 22, 2022
- Use TinyDB for your project. Read More About It.
v0.2.10 - January 22, 2022
- Use Telegram as a Database. Read More About It.
v0.2.9 - January 21, 2022
- Fix Bugs of v0.2.8
v0.2.8 - January 21, 2022
- Renamed argument
private_onlyin command decorator.
- Added two new arguments
channel_onlyin command decorator.
- Added docs for command decorator. See Here
v0.2.7 - January 21, 2022
- Auto Update Bot Menu at runtime. Read More
- Added description argument in
commanddecorator(for bot menu).
Stark.data()now also returns a dictionary of command descriptions (key=command, value=description). See Stark.data
Stark.activatenow takes an optional argument
set_menuto disable (or enable) auto-update of bot menu. Read More
- Added docs for Bot Menu. Read Here
v0.2.6 - January 20, 2022
- Added two new static methods to
Stark.log()function. Now pass int values for levels. See Stark.log
- Added docs for class
Stark- Read Here
v0.2.5 - January 20, 2022
- Added in-built functions to query postgres tables - Read More
- Added ChangeLog to docs (this webpage)
- Improve documentation using sphinx-toolbox
v0.2.4 - January 17, 2022
- This Documentation was created